Sunday, June 10, 2007

I drove a pink cadillac that looked a lot like this one. It belonged to my father. When he died, my brothers wanted to sell it. I said, "No way." I made them give it to me (course I paid them each 500.00). Then I drove it up the coast, petal to the metal. My girlfriend Nanette who was psychic said, "Honni, you are driving your daddy's power now." Use it wisely.

Posted by PicasaMy dad always had nice cars. Over the years he owned a 65’ T bird, a Lincoln Continental, a convertible Bonneville and when he died, a 1976 Cadillac Coupe De Ville. I inherited it and this was his legacy to me. My brothers said, “Sell the car, it’s impractical for a single mother with young children.” But I could not. It was as if I was driving my father’s power.
The car was a sleek beauty, long, deep maroony pink and the upholstery inside, a blanket of soft white leather. An added bonus included the 8 track cassette player. The speakers in the car were excellent. The first thing I did was go to the thrift stores and buy any 70’s funk disco or rock 8 tracks I could find.Many days, I would pile the kids in the car, pick up the girlfriends and their kids and head to the local beach or the river in the summertime, stereo blasting.
It had 8 seat belts so my theory was the more the merrier.But my best memories of that car and that time was the erotic adventures that took place on those deep plush seats. My current flame and I would roar up the coast, pedal to the metal, to a secluded parking lot set high above the bluffs of the Pacific ocean. Sheltered by rocks to the north and south, I would pull in, do a l80, and park the car facing the sea. Then the fun would begin.
Stripping fast, clothes would fly. My lover was a Cajun from Lousiana, and he still spoke with the French dialect of his region. “Bebe, bebe” he would croon, “give me a taste of that sweet pussey.” I felt such passion for that man, his honey colored skin and thick shaft lovely to stroke. It excited me to get him hard and long, sucking him deep and fast so I could hear him moan in French. Our lovemaking took place right there, that big old pink Cadillac rocking gently from side to side.
Afterwards, lying spent and lazy, sun blazing above into the open windows, we could listen to the sounds of the waves crashing below, I often wondered if Dad would be glad if he knew how much cum polished those deep white leather seats in his beloved pink Cadillac.

No comments: