Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Redwood Run along the Redwood Highway


I was lost in my memories this morning lying in my bed. This is the weekend of the 30th annual 3 day biker run up the northcoast and my oldest daughter, Kellie is attending yet again.
Halfway across the world, I know that she is having herself a real good time. I cant wait to hear the stories of this bacaanal of all calvacades on the river. I so wish I was there with her, playing with all those good looking hombres and their mighty big chariots of chrome.....

It is such a good party and a raucous crowd, well mannered, but hearty in their habits after roaring up the highway for hours to get in the middle of summerland on the river. This year Gregg Allman of the Bros is playing along with Joan Jett. To be laying up in the natural amphitheatre, on a blanket with stars overhead, a well muscled mustachiod fella by my side. Sigh....Perhaps next year.

Here is a story I wrote about the last time

Sexy Fit’s research about gang bangs made me think of this story. No, not about me, though I watched – a memorable group blow job (ratio 30 men, 2 women) in the wilds of Northern California. It was about this time last year at the Harley bikers’ campout famous in these parts, known as the Redwoodrun (google it for more info).I was camping with a group of friends and we had taken the bikes out for the day, gone sightseein’ along the Ave of the Giants (380’ redwood trees along a lazy river).

It was a beautiful drive on a hot day, but a long one for me riding on the back of his bike. We arrived back at the main camp, ready for BBQ and the main night event, Santana under the stars.I was wandering back to our tent sites, when I noticed a pack of men at the end of the camp row…lots of men and they were lookin’ at something, laughing, general revelry being had.

A curious girl by nature, I headed that way.Ooh baby, standing there in this circle of massive men flesh were two beautiful young women all in purple. One had long dark hair dressed in braids with purple ribbons, purple thigh high leather boots, a purple bikini top and short purple leather skirt.Her sinewy framed friend, was just as exotically outfitted in a short, tight purple dress, a blond/mauve pixie hair cut and down there, a purple pussey.

I knew this cuz I could see it in all its glory. A big leather clad man was on his knees giving her a thorough tongue lashing. Her friend, one knee up, was preparing to receive the ministrations of another tongue. She had purple pussey hair too and I was riveted. These women were enjoying themselves, laughing and talking to the men. The men were throwing them questions, taking pictures, standing in line so to speak. Soon the action changed again. The braided girl seemed to choose one of the guys for a blow job. She beckoned, he opened his leather chaps, and zipped down his jeans. He had a huge hard on which she proceeded to lick and suck. Her blonde friend did the same with the guy who had licked her pussy.

He was a fine specimen, big, sun bronzed, flowing long hair, muscled thighs and a large, thick cock. Watching them was getting me turned on.Probably the best thing about this was feeling the absolute lust of all these men, circled around watching. Here it was a hot summer night in the mountains, stars coming out, a natural setting and surrounded by really good looking, virile men, admiring the arts of cunnilungus and cock sucking.

I loved gazing at their faces – raw lust, desire, grins and laughter as we all watched a good show. The men were respectful, awaiting their hopeful turns. The two women seemed to be glorying in all the attention, no money changing hands. I found out later, the purple pussey posse made the rounds of many tents that weekend. These buxom girls were legendary at the Redwood Run where the ratio of men to women is about 30 to 1. One of the best parties ever.

2 comments:

anon said...

smiling at you peeking at them having fun,the question leads me to ask did you;)

honni said...

Nope. I am too old to go public. But in the privacy of my tent that night, there were memorable moments. Watching lust is a hard driver.